There are many ways to provide your feedback about areas of opportunity and strength related to diversity at Longwood and how you or your unit might participate within Five-Year Strategic Diversity Plan initiatives. We will use this feedback to help write the plan over the spring in 2020. The finalized plan will be presented the the University Planning Council (UPC) at the April, 2020 meeting for approval and requested implementation starting with the fall 2020 semester
- You can click here to access a survey that solicits your ideas about each of the three key focus areas of the plan. If you wish, you can make your comments anonymous, but you also have the option to leave your contact information. This link will take you to a Google Form survey.
- You can e-mail UDC co-leaders Dr. Naomi Johnson (email@example.com) or Mr. Jonathan Page (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can attend one of the open feedback session meetings planned for the fall semester:
- Thursday, 9/19, 3:30-4:30 PM, Blackwell Ballroom
- Thursday, 10/24, 3:30-4:30 PM, Jeffers 133
- Thursday, 11/14, 3:30-4:30 PM, Blackwell Ballroom
If you want to see some of the ideas developed so far, you can click here to see the draft plan in progress. However, these ideas can and will change based on feedback from campus.
Thank you for letting us know about your experiences, observations, and ideas!