About Me

Biography

Hello!  My name is Josephine Laube, though most people call me by my nickname, Josie.  I am on track to graduate in the spring of 2023 and I come all the way from Minnesota.  I attended Longwood undecided as to which major I wanted to peruse, but I have just recently decided that  Kinesiology would be a good fit for me.  I am fascinated by the body and how it works and how it is operated, so I think that Kinesiology would be a great major to continue studying and creating a future with.

Along with being a full time student, I am part of the Cormier Honors College, NCAA Student-Athlete Advisory Committees (SAACs), and I participate on Longwood’s Varsity Lacrosse team.

I have a hardworking, determined, and committed work ethic.  I am also a perfectionist and competitive with everything I do.  Growing up in a family of six, plus various animals, and playing a division 1 sport in college, I have also developed some “thick-skin” and the ability to try and conquer any task that is thrown my way.

Image preview

Image preview