Common Good Project

Rationale Statement and Website URL  

Brochure 

Loader Loading...

Download [265.18 KB]

Reflection: During this project, I had to utilize all of the information I learned throughout English 400. I had to identify the different authors uses of ethos, pathos and logos. I used many different articles to complete this project, so each article was different. When I talked about the expenses for pets, most of the articles were sources of ethos, due to their background in apartment complexes. Throughout the project, it was easier to complete the analysis of each article and retrieve the information I needed because of the practice I had on the journal entries and the rhetorical analysis that we had completed in the class. Even though the project was on pets, it shows my use of ethos, logos, and pathos throughout the brochure and the website. Their is also a rationale statement that outlines each of them and how I used them. This was a group project, and working with a team made for a faster and better turnout than if I had done it by myself. We determined the public issue by talking amongst ourselves and we found out that we all had pets at college, and had to pay a lot of money to keep them here.