Math 300: Proofs

I took proofs with Dr. Boyle my spring 2020 semester. Honestly, I was worried about this course since it was a 300 level math class and I had already struggled with some lower-level math courses. However, I quickly got the hang of it and I learned to love proofs. The first few days were intimidating because the material was like learning a foreign language but after a while, I got the hang of it and found it was quite fascinating. Dr. Boyle had a nice way of teaching but when classes went online the class became difficult quick. But, I managed to stay afloat and learn some cool proofs techniques that I’m excited to expand upon come Modern Algebra!

This is one of the last few assignments I did for this class. When I first started it it looked impossible because the problems were new information to me and I had not seen it worked out before. One of the things I did like about this project was the computer program we used to type it. I’ve only taken one computer programming class and while at times it could get tough, I still found it very interesting. So, using this program to type the math language was pretty fun. After working on this project for what felt like hours, with a lot of help from Dr. Boyle, it finally got done. Just like all of the hard work I put into this class to finally be done!

Loader Loading...

Download [94.40 KB]

This entry was posted in Classes. Bookmark the permalink.