My name is Breanna and I am currently a Senior at Longwood University graduating in May 2018.  Along with pursuing my concentration of English, I plan to graduate with a Liberal Studies degree. I have fine-tuned my time management skills by working as a Market Assistant for Walk2Campus Properties where I currently work part time while enrolled as a full time student. This has allowed me to gain experience and knowledge in many of the aspects of managing a central office and being the front face of a company. I have learned to be extremely flexible through taking on the many different roles that my job title has given me such as the responsibility of maintaining professional relationships with the tenants, who are also my peers and fellow classmates.

Through working with Walk2Campus I have solidified my decision to further my career in customer service. With my passion and experience, I feel strongly that a company that strives on the goal of providing to their customers would benefit me. I would love to be apart of a team atmosphere with my colleagues. With my enthusiasm and strong work ethic I would love to show you what I am truly capable of.