Below is a compilation of questions and practical articles from Profhacker/The Chronicle of Higher Education:
- What is the purpose of your course blog? (Integrating, Evaluating, and Managing Blogging in the Classroom)
- How will blogging be integrated into the course blog? (A group or a course hub)
- How will you grade students’ blog posts? (grading student blogs; grading rubric; blog audit; pre-class quizzes)
- How are you planning to set an example?
- How are you planning to encourage consistent content?
- How are you planning to make a loop (from classroom-to blogs and back)?
- How blogging assignments are different from regular assignments?
For further information about course blogging, please check The ELI Discovery Tool: Guide to Blogging