Vacation travel experience

In April of 2018, my family and I went to the Bahamas. My family and I were thrilled about this trip. My brother Cameron and I had never been out of the United States, we were over the moon about going on this trip. This trip was even more special because it’s where my parents went on their honeymoon, so we got to experience all the fun things they did when they were younger, we even got to stay where they did when they went on their honeymoon. When we first arrived at the airport, we had to take a shuttle to our resort. We stayed at the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort. When I first got to the resort I was overwhelmed, there was so much to do I didn’t know where to start. Me and my brother started to walk around together and look at all the things that the resort had to offer us. We ended up spending most of our time at the water park and of course, the gift shop. That night went to dinner, and we ended up having the biggest meal we had ever seen in our lives. They tend to make the portion sizes bigger in the Bahamas, but we were not aware of that and in that case, we had food in boxes we didn’t even get to touch. Unfortunately, the area we were in was a poor area with a lot of homeless people. Me and my family were lucky enough to be on this trip so we thought it would not hurt to give back. We ended up giving our food to a family who didn’t have much and that was the best part of the trip for me was helping someone who needed it. Another great part about this trip was that  I ended up meeting a group of girls that I still talk to this day, which to me is so cool to travel such a long way and get the opportunity to meet people that you never thought you would get to meet and have them make such an impact on your life.