Expectations for My Adventure

I am really excited to have new experiences this summer! Going to Yellowstone is an experience out west that I have never had. I have never been that far west before and I am ready to see a different style of life. I enjoy learning about different cultures and meeting new people.

I am really excited to hike throughout Yellowstone and to take in all the different scenery. I really like being outdoors and participating in different activities. I am going zip lining while in Yellowstone and I am excited to coast along through the mountains. Also, I want to see Old Faithful erupt.

When I studied abroad in England and Scotland I met so many great people. I gained new friendships with students that I never would have met if I hadn’t gone on the trip. This same concept applies with the faculty who went on the trip as well. I am excited to have that same chance again with this trip and the different people on it.

Lastly, I am excited for the new memories that I am going to create while on this trip!