We are trout Team 2 and we’re studying Trout and other aquatic invasive species in Yellowstone National Park. This post is so that everyone following our adventure can get to know our pack members!

My name is Anna Knapp and I’m a rising Junior from Chapel Hill, North Carolina. I’m a Liberal Studies: Elementary Education major with a Spanish minor and I am very excited for the LU@YNP experience. I’ve wanted to go on this trip since I heard about it my freshman year. I think it will be a once in a lifetime way to experience Yellowstone while also taking a college class. As a future teacher, this class is exciting to me because it has a unique way of teaching students through the national park.

My name is James Bigler and I am a rising 5th year senior from Alexandria, Virginia. I am a Business major with a double concentration in Accounting and Information Systems and Security. In my spare time I enjoy working out and training for triathlons, with me having completed sprint, olympic and half-iron distance races. This trip to Yellowstone truly seems like a neat experience and I am super excited that I am having the opportunity to be able to go out there and see all of the incredible things that the park has to offer!

My name is Tiffany Walton and I am a rising senior from Chesapeake, Virginia. I am a Psychology major who is planning on going into the field of Occupational Therapy and specializing in rehabilitation. At Longwood University I am part of many different organizations, which include Gamma Rho Lambda, Pride, and The Longwood Company of Belly Dance, and I am also a Head Student Supervisor at the Dorrill Dining Hall. I am really excited to be experiencing the LU@YNP project. I believe this will be a true delight and a one in a lifetime opportunity for me. The knowledge that I will gain on this trip will be quite unique and can’t be attained anywhere else.