Professional Report

Unlike the other assignments for this course, this project was created in collaboration with a team (CLO 6). Hence, the process for this assignment included not only drafting and revising my own writing, but also attending group meetings, delegating specific tasks, critiquing others’ work, and developing a consistent, cohesive document. My group considered the rhetorical situation of professional reports, and incorporated specific strategies from MacRae’s work to create our final document (CLO 1). We also spent significant time conducting research on the websites we analyzed (CLO 3) and revising our writing to make it appropriate for our intended audience (CLO 2). Moreover, we presented our report to the class as members of L.E.G. consulting group (CLO 5) and incorporated design principles to ensure that our final report and presentation appeared coherent, consistent, and visually-appealing (CLO 4). Although it is unlikely that I will be presenting a professional report on website design in the future, this project did allow me to practice creating significant reports in collaboration with a team, a skill that I will undoubtedly need in law school and future work as an attorney.

You can read the full report here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K-hdY_6jXKReSooq2mUJZR6X8Ajaf85z/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102680706109083462645&rtpof=true&sd=true

Loader Loading…