Personal Profile

Gabrielle G. Mosley

she/her/hers

Inclusionist and Advocate

Preferred Population of Interest: Adults and Geriatrics

Theoretical Frameworks and Approaches

-Evidence-based Practices

-Internal Family Systems

-Dialectical Behavioral Therapy

-Empowerment Theory

-Strengths-based Perspective

-Person in Environment

-Psychodynamic Therory

Quality work that expanded my knowledge of the field of social work, as well as a demonstration of an application of knowledge :

https://blogs.longwood.edu/mosleywilbursowk425/

I was awarded the opportunity to represent Longwood University at the NACADA Region 2 conference for academic advising and success. A few of my peers and I presented on behalf of CMM (Call Me MISTER) and CLASP (Collaborating with Lancer’s for Academic Success Program). I valued this opportunity, because I was able to honor CLASP and all it has helped me achieve. With my parents and CLASP support I have spent around 2 years diligently working to get this degree, honor my identity, and explore life as a young adult. I was able to share my experiences of campus life at a PWI during societal injustices and a pandemic which was tough. CLASP uplifted my tenacity and helped me gain courage to reach even further for the plans ,promises, and purpose God has over my life. I am VERY thankful to be afforded this opportunity to be a change agent, advocate, and ally for other students in my position at other institutions.

May be an image of 5 people and people standing
May be an image of text that says 'ONACADA THE THEGLOBALCOMMUNITY GLOBAL COMMUNITY F.OR ACADEMI ACADEMICADVISING ADVISING CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION PRESENTED TO Gabrielle Mosley Longwood LongwoodUniversity University Keeping tphssttetsisess the Studenta OF an Intervention, But eMust' Must"BeBe ATTHE 2022 NACADA 022NACADARegion2Conference ARegion Conference Metade Lumlling'