Hello everyone!

I am Alice Flanagan. I am a Senior at Longwood University with a major in social work and minor in sociology, and graduate in May of 2023. I am involved in multiple organizations on campus that are: Lancer Productions, Alpha Kappa Delta, National Society of Leadership and Success, Phi Alpha, and Federation of Student Social Workers. In terms of my goals, is that once I finish with my bachelor’s I would hope to continue with getting my master’s in social work and focus my studies on children and families, especially with adoption and foster care.

I view myself as someone who is patient, hardworking, charismatic, highly motivated, organized, passionate, honest, persistent, communicative, open-minded, transparent, and outspoken. I want to make a difference in the world, even if it is just making a difference with one client, to me that is still changing the world.

If there are any questions about my projects, then feel free to reach out via email, which is Alice.Flanagan@live.longwood.edu .

Thank you.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.