About Me

Hello! Crystal Nzewi here with a brief autobiography.  I am 23 at the time of my graduation which is actually mind turning as I still feel like I am 18 but with a more educated and enhanced mind when it come to the workings of life. Regardless, age is just a number as they say and wisdom is dependent on the quality of life. I am from a big city in Nigeria and I would say that I ma well traveled or well versed in different cultures. I was born in Nigeria and at the age of 7, my dads job moved us to Houston Texas where I finished my elementary education. During my elementary years, I went to math Olympics, scored in the highest 95% in a national exam, and received a Duke TIP entry form Duke University. Nonetheless, I never really viewed myself as smart and having Nigerian parents, this was just the requirements. Moving back to Nigeria to start my middle school and high school education, I knew that the educational level would be harder and it was! I had a hard time adjusting to the British System and also school life in general. I forgot to mention that tennis has been a big part of my life, but that was my escape and a place that I knew that I had a little bit of skill in. My days in middle school and high school consisted of long days in school, long evenings on the court, and then long nights battling homework. This seemed to not be worth it until my parents gave me the opportunity to study and play tennis in France. I jumped on it and propelled myself through that whole process. So from grade 10 to 12, I spent in the South of France playing tennis and going to school in an academy. Yeah, it seemed perfect and it was pretty good, but with knowing children, they never appreciate anything until they look back at it. I learnt a lot on being my own individual from living far away from my parents and it gave me confidence to go to University on my own. The goal was to play college tennis and I would like to inform you that I accomplished that goal.

Loader Loading…