Rhetorical Analysis

The rhetorical analysis is something that I learned a lot from. Completing this paper opened my eyes to climate change. I knew that is something that society has been slowly trying to spread awareness about, but I didn’t know the full extent to how much damage is being done to our environment, our world. Reading about this allowed me to engage and expand my activation in citizenship. This class had a good amount of focus on written communication and through the rhetorical analysis assignment, I learned how to apply and identify ethos, pathos, and logos. I was able to identify it not only in written text, but also through a video blog. This allowed me to expand on identifying ethos, pathos, and logos even through oral communication. Going off of this, I was able to “analyze the effectiveness of [my] own texts and processes for specific rhetorical situations”. This paper led into my contribution in the Common Good Project through learning how to convey what I want to say to my targeted audience.