SPAN 111

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [0.00 B]

Attached is a video completed for my Spanish class during the spring semester of the 2018-2019 academic year. This video was due the last week of classes, however, we were given three months to complete it.

The point behind this project was to immerse ourselves in the Spanish culture and learn something that we did not know before. My partner and I decided to research Semana Santa and make a popular dish that is eaten during this holiday. this particular assignment engaged in into the culture. I wish this were assigned at the beginning of the semester rather at the end because I felt more inclined to learn and immerse my self into the language after completing this assignment. I was very intimidated at the beginning of the semester. I walked in the class room and took my seat along with all of the other students. As class time hit, the professor walked in and stated talking in only Spanish. I hadn’t taken Spanish since my sophomore year in high school, so it was a very overwhelming start. this class taught me how important it was to focus and take time to really sit down and study. because it was a language I did not know, I knew I needed to work even harder than I had imagined. As I take on SPAN 211 next semester, I know what I need to be ready for. I have learned how to appropriately study for this class and I am excited to try another challenge. My professor also introduced us to helpful online study quizzes that I often took advantage of. I plan to take advantage of this practice quizzes next semester as well.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.