About Me

My name is Morgan McGrath and I am a senior at Longwood University. I am a four-year member of the Longwood University Cheerleading Team and I am majoring in Kinesiology with a concentration in Exercise Science. I have always been passionate about the medical field. I particularly enjoy studying the cardiovascular system, the physiology of movement,  and the bio-energetic systems that help humans function and fuel movement. This past summer, I completed my 400-hour internship in Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation. This experience was a huge asset to my knowledge that I have learned within my curriculum at Longwood, and the experience helped me to find my career goals and dreams.

The internet can be used as a great tool for information within my field of study. Sites such as Medline and Google Scholar are great resources for research articles relating to my field.  LinkedIn is a popular tool found online for employers and college graduates. On this site, you can build your professional identity and network. LinkedIn can be a great tool online if used correctly and professionally!

This blog will be utilized to share and express my thoughts/ideas towards online interaction in today’s world.