Resume

Resume in google doc-
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Fv_v_0i_E2-wrcXzrhGSsR8VnJs7TIHrRF4wPnJkXw/edit?usp=sharing

Cover Letter-

My name is Madison Crouse and I am senior Liberal Studies major with a Psychology minor. I am studying at Longwood University. I believe that I would be a good fit for this position because of my volunteer and work experiences.
My background includes working at an equine therapy clinic and working with my own family members. The true reason to why I have always had the interest to become an Applied Behavior Analysis is that my cousin is on the autistic spectrum. I have always loved working and tutoring him and just growing up with him I have learned so much about autism. I also was a volunteer elementary after-school art teacher and a camp counselor. In each of these experiences, I was able to gain knowledge on teaching and working with children that have developmental delays, specifically, children on the autistic spectrum. I also worked at a non-profit equine therapy clinic, which is where children with disabilities can work and ride horses as a way of therapy. While working at the equine therapy clinic, I was a teacher’s assistant along with spotting the children on the horses.
I have an interest in becoming an Applied behavior analysis because I want to help provide the necessary support to help children with disabilities meet their highest potential. With the increase of children being diagnosed with autism, I want to work with families and the unique characteristics of each individual to help each child succeed. I believe that each child has a chance to reach their own personal highest potential.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Madison Crouse