About Me

My name is Lauren Baust. I am 21 years old, and a current senior at Longwood University. I am studying to receive a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies with a concentration in Public Relations. I became interested in this field because I love communicating and working with others. I wanted something more than just a desk job.

I wanted a hands-on field, where there is always something new and exciting happening. I also really enjoy that in this field, it is very modern, and times within society are always changing.

Also, at Longwood University, I am currently participating in an internship at the Career and Alumni Center on campus. My title in this internship is Digital Marketing intern. I am a proud sister of Alpha Sigma Alpha- Alpha Chapter. In my sorority, I serve as social chairman, which has taught me a lot of useful skills of being social and working as a team.

I was born and raised in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I grew up with one younger sister, Sarah. I have one dog; his name is Jackson.

After graduation, I hope to continue making the amazing city of Virginia Beach my forever home. I also hope to pursue a career in event planning, since I love coordinating and planning all aspects of an event.