All About Me

Hi, my name is Kelsie McLellan and I am from Midlothian, VA, located right outside of Richmond. I am finishing up my freshman year here at Longwood University! I am kinesiology major and I am so excited to pursue a career when I graduate!

I was born and raised in Midlothian, VA, right near the city limits of Richmond. I am the youngest of 5 children, Brandi (30), Julianne (26), Kyle (24), and Jordan (21). I also have two adorable dogs, Presley and Dixie. I am very close with my family, they all live in Richmond so it’s very easy to see them whenever I want! I am also very close with my friends from my hometown and also from Longwood!

I plan to graduate from Longwood in 2022 with a bachelors of science in kinesiology and then attend graduate school for a masters degree in Occupational Therapy. I want to work with kids who struggle with special needs.

I enjoy spending time with my friends, family, and my two dogs! My favorite thing to do is go to my river house in Deltaville, VA. I also love going to the beach with my friends and family every year. I love watching sports, spending time outdoors, and adventuring!