Letter to Senior Self

Dear Jmar

Yo what’s popping big J, I hope you’re living it up being a senior. I’m writing this the first day we played fortnite with Jordan the frisbee president and we watched Kelsey’s dogs. I’m telling you this because how dope would it be if you remembered. I can only imagine all the shenanigans and crazy adventures you’ve gotten yourself into, or out of haha. Many great stories to tell I’m sure. I hope you still live life to the fullest and are just as positive.

Currently, I have no idea what I want to do. What goals should I have? I hope you did great in school. Maybe took that idea of starting our own business to save the environment? Whatever you’ve ended up pursuing, I’m sure it’s exactly what we were meant to do, after all future Jordan always can handle anything. I wonder if we ever get to study abroad, or any other great academic achievement.

So far freshman year has been amazing. Frisbee is going really well, the hip is keeping up. My quad is killing me, but we will run through it. Did you and fellas 2.0 ever get that room together? How are your friendships keeping up? Kiah the Kia is loving life, I hope she treats you well overtime. I really enjoyed hull springs and I hope you got to experience many times over. I’m sure everything is going swimmingly.

Love, Young Jmar

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.