NURS 100

I loved every second about this course for many different reasons. I got to experience my major and that excited me. In this course we learned about the history of nursing, the ethics we should follow and a lot of prior knowledge about nursing. I loved hearing about how nursing came about and how many different leaders contributed to this amazing career. I learned about the many different theories and how these shaped the nursing community. I learned how to walk into a room and how to go about talking to a patient respectfully and ethically. I learned a lot about what goes on behind the scenes that keeps healthcare running smoothly. I got to think about what branch I would want to go down when I got the that point. Everything that was being taught had me on the edge of my seat because this is my passion and I cant wait to learn more. 

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download [333.50 KB]

This is my artifact from this course….

In this course we learned about many issues and how the nursing community has learned to grow from this. This powerpoint talks about the nursing shortage in our history and how we handle that. It was really cool to learn about because you learn to respect it so much more. This also taught me many important messages about how brave caring and strong this major/career is. Furthermore taught me that this is something I am very confident I want to do.