About Me

I am from White Plains, New York, and I now currently reside in Richmond, Virginia. I grew up in a single parent home, where I have learned to appreciate the use of giving back. Especially to both my family and community, which is why volunteerism a focus of mine, that I will carry throughout life.

A few of my hobbies consist of.

• Automotive Repair: I truly have a huge love for cars. Ever since I was an adolescent I was always attracted to automobiles, how they worked, how they were built, etc. In high school I decided to take a two-year certification program in Automotive technology. There I received hands on experience on the ins and outs of how to fix cars, and what goes on under the hood. I became a certified Mechanic soon after that, and cars will forever have a special place in my heart. (Hence why I work at Chesterfield Auto Parts, which is my current job, back home in Richmond)
  • Photography: I always thought that I was pretty good at taking pictures but, some would say that I wasn’t the best. I enjoy capturing the moment in order to make lasting memories.
  • Movies: I am a big movie lover, I enjoy watching a film, and critique it afterwards for fun.
  • Traveling: I love to be spontaneous and do new things. I love going to new place and meeting new faces as well.

I choose to Major in Communications studies because, creating and being that voice for those who cannot verbally express themselves, is a passion and dream of mine. I’d love to one day become a Creative Director or Producer, in order to represent those whom may feel under-represented in society. Choosing the Communications field would allow me the opportunity to create positive views, morals and opinions, among the world and its people. Because, I believe that change starts with the mind. 

My long-term goal is to create an outreach program that teaches people how to constructively use their words, to better themselves and their community with self-assurance, one step at a time.