Visit Us in Brock Hall Room 103
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Appointments can be made at longwood.mywconline.com
Walk-ins are welcome; however, we strongly encourage students to make an appointment in advance, especially during mid-terms and finals time.
Students can expect to cover approximately 4 pages in a 55-minute session or 2 pages in a 25-minute session.
What to Bring to an Appointment
- The assignment sheet, syllabus, or any other materials that help explain the assignment.
- Your notes and/or source materials.
- All work completed up to that point. This includes previous drafts with revisions.
- Your laptop and laptop charger. This is not required but highly encouraged.
- An open mind and goals for the session.