© 2018 Conrad Brinkman

Exploring FarmVille: Island Glow

Welcome back to my last week of exploring FarmVille before I leave for winter break! I hope you have enjoyed spending these past 10 weeks finding out what to do during your free time. This week we will be heading downtown to a newer shop, Island Glow. Island Glow opened in the summer of 2017 by owner and founder Michelle Walters. The shop is located 306 N. Main St. in the Penelope’s parking lot.

Tanning sessions are either by appointment or walk-in. You may visit the shops website for more information on how to make and account and book and appointment at www.islandglowva.com. At Island Glow, there are two different experiences for customers. You may either get a custom airbrush tan by one of the staff members or you may get a session in FarmVille first and only VersaSPA. You can buy a variety of upgrades to enhance your experience. From a double coat of spray to spray on Island Glow body butter, you are sure to walk out of the shop happy!

Again, I will be back in January with all of the latest and greatest in FarmVille, but until then, enjoy this video about Island Glow and Michelle Walters. #exploringFarmville #stayingupdated