Achievements

I am a graduate of Freedom High School (Woodbridge, VA), where I completed my studies in the class of 2020. Following my high school graduation, I my higher education at Longwood University (Farmville, VA) with a focus on Social Work as my major and Psychology as my minor.

At Longwood University, I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to academic excellence, earning a place on the Dean’s List for three consecutive semesters. My dedication to my studies and passion for the fields of Social Work and Psychology have fueled my desire to make a positive impact on individuals and communities in April of 2023, I had the privilege of being inducted into the esteemed Phi Alpha Honor Society, a prestigious organization dedicated to recognizing outstanding academic achievement and unwavering commitment to the core values of Social Work

I am on track to complete my undergraduate studies and graduate in May 2024. Upon achieving this milestone, I am eager to pursue further education in graduate school, where I aim to deepen my knowledge and refine my skills in my chosen field.