Personal Profile

I am an active participant in various aspects of campus life at Longwood University. Over the past three years, I have been actively engaged in the Longwood Student Government, serving in different leadership roles. Additionally, I take pride in my involvement as a Peer Mentor, where I guide and support incoming students during their transition to university life.

As a testament to my dedication to both academics and the principles of Social Work, I am honored to be a part of the Phi Alpha Honor Society. This membership signifies my commitment to upholding high academic standards and embodying the core values of Social Work.

Beyond academics, I am deeply passionate about community service. I actively volunteer at the Longwood Student Food Pantry as a member of the Elwood Cabinet, contributing to the well-being of fellow students by ensuring access to essential resources.

Moreover, I actively participate in the Federation of Student Social Workers, where I not only serve as a valued member but also hold a position on the Executive Board. This role allows me to collaborate with like-minded peers, striving to make a positive impact both within the Social Work majors and the Longwood community.