We are extremely excited for our adventure to Yellowstone National Park and are eager to learn new information. We want to tell you a little about each one of us.

My name is Sierra Garland and I am a rising Junior double majoring in Spanish and elementary education. I am most excited to see animals that I have never seen before and to learn about the people who live in and around Yellowstone National Park. I hope to use this experience in my future classroom to make connections with outside communities.

My name is Corinne Fear, I am a rising junior majoring in Criminal Justice with a double minor in Psychology and Communication Studies. I am looking forward to visiting Yellowstone for a second time because of the natural beauties and wildlife that I will come across. I am also looking forward to going on hikes and white water rafting. I know that this experience will be amazing and cannot wait to take on the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.

My name is Shane Crean, I am a rising senior majoring in Biology with a Chemistry minor. I am looking forward to going to Yellowstone National Park for the first time and getting a chance to see animals in their natural habitats. I’ve always enjoyed seeing animals at the zoo but it will surely be an eye opener to see how they behave and the natural beauty they have in the wild. I am also excited to hike and be on the white water rafting group! Seeing all the wildlife and meeting the locals around the area is what I believe will be the highlight of my trip.

While we are in Yellowstone we will be focusing on the question of whether or not grizzly bears should be taken off of the endangered list. Stay updated to see our findings and to follow all of our adventures!!