About Me

My name is Samantha King-Cash and I am currently a senior in the Cormier Honors College at Longwood University. I am currently finishing my degree in Business Administration with a double concentration in Real Estate and Finance with a minor in Economics. With this in mind, I intend on becoming a real estate agent. I can only imagine the smiles on the faces of those that I help with finding their dream homes.

Prior to attending Longwood, I worked at Busch Gardens as a Merchandise Photo Sales Clerk where I was able to help guests build memories that would last a lifetime. During the summer of 2018, I took on the responsibility of my first internship, once again, at Busch Gardens Williamsburg; however, this time as a Lead Supervisor in Guest Arrival. I was able to gain more knowledge about the business aspect of this internship through real-world experiences while growing my communication skills. I enjoy working with others at the World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park. As of September 2018, I work during my studies at the Longwood Center for the Visual Arts. Here I answer the phone, help out the staff around the building, and always make sure to greet visitors with a smiling face!

Find out more about me through my Résumé below:

Loader Loading...