Technology in the classroom

Over the course of the years, the way teachers have been teaching their lessons has changed dramatically; from chalkboards to smart boards or hands on lessons to lessons on tablets. As for new teachers, the new technologies can be overwhelming. All teachers want to use the best methods for their students to learn. I am glad that schools have training for this. I want the best for my students, but I am afraid I will fail because the use of technology is not my strong skill. I like old fashion ways. However, it is a new era, so just like all the other teachers in the world; I need to use the newest method to get through to my students.

There is always a down side to the new technology. Teachers need to be aware that it costs money for the school to get the new devices. Also, some families cannot afford them, so assigning homework that uses new technology might be hard for some students. Teachers need to teach their lesson the best way they see fit for all of their students. If teachers get overwhelmed with new ways of teaching with technology, then their students will be too.

How New Teachers Will Use Technology to Change the Classroom