Letter to Senior Self

Hello to future me! I am currently 18, a freshman here at Longwood with an undeclared major. We came in with sooo many credits (thanks John-Tyler Dual-enrollment) so maybe we can graduate early!! That would be cool. We don’t know what we want to do with our education yet, but we’re getting there. Getting into college was the first step. I’m doing well, a little nervous meeting new people but we’re working on that too! I love soccer and I know you (future self) still will, and of course, cats. I work at Target (obviously) and am living in a dorm in Wheeler Hall with some friends from highschool. My main hope for you is that you always remain true to yourself (cheesy I know, but still important). So many people change to fit in and that’s just not cool – never do that! Yourself is too awesome for all that! But as far as school, I hope we found a great major to begin a career in! Right now, I’m thinking about a few things maybe kinesiology, maybe environmental science, maybe computer science, or maybe something completely different that I haven’t even thought about – so many choices. But, whatever it is I know we did great and will go on to do big things in this world! 🙂