About Me

Hi, Thank you for checking out my page!

I am a Communication Studies major at Longwood University with a concentration in Digital Media. I have grown up loving to work hard and meet new people. I am known as a very extroverted person. I am very dedicated to my studies and doing whatever I can to get involved in the athletic career field. As of now, I work with ESPN+ at Longwood to film sporting events. I have a deep passion for sports and have played many different sports throughout my life including football, cross country, track, and baseball.

I am skilled in Premier Pro and Adobe Audition. I have extensive experience in producing, directing, and editing multiple types of video. Samples of my work can be viewed in “projects”. I also have experience in many forms of writing, including media writing.

I enjoy being around people and trying new things. I am an outgoing individual that is excited to learn and has a positive attitude. Feel free to reach out anytime, I would love to meet you! (contact information can be found in “contact”)

Matthew Carpenter