Letter to Senior Self

Hey dude!

You’ve made it. Its been a long four years, but you’ve finally done it. Through all of the hard work and dedication in both academics and athletics you’ve become the woman you’ve always wanted to be.

Congrats on getting into med school! I always knew I could do it. You’re another step closer to achieving your goals. Speaking of achieving goals, you have also won a MAC championship. I already know it, that champion blood runs through your veins. You’ve become a leader in the classroom and on the field, guiding those younger than you to the same success you have been privileged to indulge in.

On the academic side, you’re doing well. I know you’ve got that high GPA, 3.5 or higher. You may have had a hard time in the early years of your college career, but as always I know you never gave up; you’re a warrior.

Aside from all of that, I know you’ve just become an amazing person. Fighting for the right things, sticking by your friends, knowing your worth. Its been years in the making, but its time for you to finally crack out of that shell… you’re graduating! Cheers to success, since you’re finally of legal age. Keep doing the best things, it will always work out in your favor.

From your 19 year old self