About Me

Before Longwood University, I went to high school at James Madison in Vienna, Virginia, my hometown. I got to develop my works and passion for photography through a non-profit called Images For Good. Working around the community and making connections with people all around me. My search for a university landed me at Longwood because of the beautiful town of Farmville and the close knitted community Longwood University provides.

Communication Studies lands right at home for me and fits who I am personally. I have always been outgoing and have worked well with others. This major allows me to be who I am and allows me to work with others to help pursue my career after college. While at Longwood, my major has even helped me get involved around campus. My outgoing personality has allowed me to get involved as Secretary in Theta Chi fraternity and Secretary of the Alternative Breaks program at Longwood University. My major and the programs I’m involved in has let my most important values of working with others and being outgoing enhance, and I enjoy every second of it.