Study Abroad Reflection

I want to start this off by saying that my study abroad experience was a unique one due to the Coronavirus pandemic. I was worried that I would not be able to physically travel, so I did an online course via zoom for my study abroad credit. This course was still an incredible way to interact with students from another country. It enabled us a lot of time to interact with them and learn about how our cultures and lives were different. This experience was a great one and am humbled to have had the experience. I am still very interested in the possibility of another study abroad opportunity in the future if possible, but I wanted to take this course in case I was not able to physically travel with my course load. I really did enjoy the opportunity to meet and interact with the Dutch students we worked with, while working on the project for class. It was the first time I was able to interact with people from another country this much, and it was interesting getting to learn about their customs and how our areas treated the coronavirus pandemic.