March 7, 2019

2

Office of Alumni & Career Services

2019-2020
Full-Time, Fall & Spring

The graduate assistants in the Office of Alumni and Career Services are integral in providing one-on-one career coaching to undergraduate students each day in office on topics such as, resume and cover letter editing, interview preparation, graduate school preparation, and job/internship search strategies. They will assist in marketing and outreach for the office as well as the execution of career fairs and other special projects and events. In addition, they will perform essential office functions in managing communication and appointment scheduling through phone calls and email. The Office of Alumni and Career Services will provide training and supervision for every aspect of the GA role.

For full job description, contact Kyle Hodges, hodgeskp@longwood.edu, 434.395.2064

Three Standard Full-Time Academic Assistants
Office of Alumni & Career Services
Funding Source:  Office of Alumni & Career Services
Status:  Three positions FILLED

2 Comments
  1. Carlos Garrido
    Apr 22 2019

Hi, I will be completing my MBA next year at Longwood and I am interested in becoming a graduate assistant. I know the importance of career coaching, and as a future auditor for KPMG in Richmond I think I can provide a lot of valuable information to our future undergrad students. Please let me know what the next steps are. Thank you!