Part-Time, Fall & Spring
• Organize diverse regular WHIM events that engage students in key topics related to college success and provide for personal and community enrichment
• Assist with the coordination of one Eddie Carey Day of Service at Hull Springs each semester
• Coordinate other service activities with HSA and help them to implement their plans to have students in the community
• Explore a local service opportunity that relates to your field of study
• Collaborate with the REC and her RA staff in the Wheeler-Cox community for programs
• Lead efforts in developing new outreach and communication approaches for prospective students, currents students, faculty/staff, and alumni.
• Participate in all Honors events, including Admissions open houses, preview day, etc.
• Attend HSA meetings and serve as the CHC staff representative to the organization
• Assist with other projects as needed and as time permits
• Seek professional development opportunities
If you have any questions, contact Alix Fink, firstname.lastname@example.org, 434.395.2576
Standard Part-Time Academic Assistant Position
Cormier Honors College
Funding Source: Cormier Honors College