The resources below may be valuable to you as the Campus community has transitioned to online teaching.
- Accessing Canvas Courses as an Instructor: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12972-4152719649
- Contact Methods to Receive Canvas Notifications as an Instructor: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13113-4152719736
- General Overview (navigation, dashboard and sidebar): https://community.canvaslms.com/videos/1095-canvas-overview-instructors
- Adding Contact Information:
- Creating a Page: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13018-4152724253
- Linking to the Home Page: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13012-415272449
- Publishing: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-13030-415257126
- Announcements: https://community.canvaslms.com/videos/1090-announcements-overview-instructors
- Adding it directly to the Syllabus page: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12831-415255577
- Create a file link in a page in a course: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-12724-415287672
- Creating a “No Submission” Assignment: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-16561-4152813664
- Entering and Editing Grades: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-16572-4152813671
Canvas Instructor Guide:
For instructions on how to upload the Longwood University Online Learning Survey visit this page:
How to upload the Longwood University Online Learning Survey.
Click here for the Word document form of the Longwood University Online Learning Survey
Online Learning Survey
For resources from the Office of Disability Resources click here: Online Accommodations
Support and Tutorials for Zoom can be obtained by going to: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials and for instructions on how to schedule a meeting click here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings
For help with Virtual Backgrounds click here!
For Web Conferencing FAQs via Zoom or WebEx click here