Scholarship, Community, & Service

Scholarship:

I worked hard my freshman year to maintain a 3.387 GPA. My goal for sophomore year is to make Deans list at least one semester. I was also honored with a citizen leader award!

Community:

Community is one of the main things that made me fall in love with Longwood. This year I joined Alpha Delta Pi and was appointed as Student Government Association senator, to help me get more involved at Longwood. I will continue working in both of these organizations in sophomore year. I also had the opportunity to serve as a klown in Octoberfest this year! I also got accepted to be a Peer Mentor for both summer orientation and New Lancer Days. I am so incredibly excited to share my love of Longwood with new students!

Service:

Service is and always have been an important part of my life. In my first year at Longwood, I was able to participate in volunteer events at home and at Longwood. My favorites include Relay for Life, being a leader for the campus safety walk, and volunteering in a special needs classroom for one of my social work classes.