About Me

Let me tell you a little bit about myself…

My name is Caitlin Sullivan and I am from Chesapeake, Virginia, where I was born and raised. I am currently a second-year student at Longwood University. I am majoring in Communications Studies with a concentration in Public Relations and a minor in Business Administration. I chose to study at Longwood because I felt at home immediately after touring the university and I knew it was where I wanted to spend the next four years of my life. I was drawn to the Communication Studies Department because I have always been known to have a very outgoing personality, which I have been able to fully express since day one of entering this major. I fall in love with Longwood and comm studies more and more each day.

My main goal is to one day start my own event planning business. With the help of the courses I have already completed, and the courses I plan to take within the Communications Department, I believe I will be fully equipped with all the skills I need to follow this career path. After graduation, my plan is to move back to the Hampton Roads area to be closer to my family. I have always been a family oriented individual and my hope is to one day have the chance do what I love, surrounded by the people that I love.